Now therefore perform the doing of it; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have. ( 2 Corinthians 11:8)
I just returned from a business meeting in Florida. I must say that I came away excited, empowered, and ready to make changes in my life. I was honored to be a speaker to this group of fine business people. Truth be told, they did more for me than I think I did for them.
I am sure everyone of us wants to succeed. We want to be good mothers, fathers and to be good at our jobs. We want to provide for our families and see our children grow up happy and healthy. Many of us are in a state of transition. But most of us want to be doing what God has called us to do and we want to make a difference in our own lives and the lives of others. Here is what I came home with;
- Stop wasting time for things to get easier.
Easy isn’t coming! Learn how to handle hard better!
- Stop waiting for things to slow down. Slow is not coming!
- Stop wasting time! It is time to perform the doing of it. Get up and
- Everything I want and need is outside my comfort zone.
- Know that you have a God that has a plan and you have a purpose!
- I encourage you today to pray and ask God what He wants you to do and then go do it! You have everything you need to get the job done.